Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Statement Chairs! My Favorite…

I was contacted by One King’s Lane to blog about the favorite statement chair in my home and to introduce their Resource Center to all of you.  Who wouldn’t want to say YES! to One King’s Lane?  They have fabulous décor and furniture at affordable prices.  And tons and tons of fabulous eye candy!

If you’ve read my blog for awhile, you can probably guess what my favorite chair is!

What I fondly call…..my “button chair.”

20130808_141650[3]

This chair has been the center piece of my living room for several years now.  And it most DEFINITELY reflects my style.  After all it is my all time favorite D.I.Y. project.

20131211_144002

From the grey distressed finish…..

20131211_144012

And its vintage button detailing and grey pleated cushion trim…..

I refinished the entire chair myself.  And other than the down filled seat cushion, it is all constructed with a GLUE GUN!

Have a piece of furniture that you would like to reupholster?

One King’s Lane has a great article HERE to help you decide whether D.I.Y. or custom upholstery is right for you!

In fact, their Home Decor Resource Guide is packed full of fantastic articles and information to help you with your decorating!

Articles like…..

choosing chairs for holiday dining

how to D.I.Y. stain proof all of your chairs

and

how to incorporate statement furniture into your room

are just a few of the fantastic resources you will find!  So click on any of the links above and enjoy!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Denise

3 comments:

  1. That is for sure a great throne chair
    I would put it right in my living room also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3.  you are stunning! I hope you are now able to relax and take it all in.



    Pay To Take My Online Course

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}